Search This Blog

Sunday, May 3, 2009

GG Rose's 80th Birthday Party




Here we are with my grandparents, John and Rose, celebrating my grandmother's 80th birthday.  But we were not the only ones there--far from it!  26 of the 28 family members were at the party.  We've finally reached the point where we split up for photos more often that doing the BIG group portrait.   GG Rose (as she is known in our household--Great Grandma seemed a bit of a mouthful early on, so she declared herself GG) was in good health and good spirits.  As far as I can tell, she has had quite a life to date, and shows no signs of stopping.  I couldn't wish for anything more for my 80th birthday (if I get there).  It was also the first time she met Charlotte.  As you can see, they hit it off.         

No comments:

Post a Comment