Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

What We Did Last Summer (Oops! I mean 2015); Triathlon







 2015 was the year of my first (and so far only) Triathlon.  Swimming has been a favorite of mine since childhood, as well as one of my high school sports, so I wasn't too worried about that part.  Nothing could convince me enter a long distance running event--unless it is adding swimming and biking.  I know--this makes no sense.  Anyway, I did the necessary amount of training, did really well in swimming, horribly in biking and surprisingly, not terrible in running.  It was a good time.  I will have to try it again. I might even get Nova to join me. My race was a Super Sprint, which was  good distance to start.  I also did the YWCA's triathlon. which is an all women's event--a good call.  Charles and the kids came to cheer me on.  Attempts at moving to a new house kept me from doing a triathlon in 2016.  Maybe 2017?

No comments:

Post a Comment