Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Chuck's Birthday




For Chuck's birthday, I surprised him with Curry Wurst, his favorite from Berlin.  This fusion street food is Turkish and German in equal parts, as far as I can tell, the key ingredients being sausage (wurst) and a curry sauce.  Charles tells me french fries with mayo are the usual side dish (this strikes me as Canadian--or maybe Americans are the weird ones, dipping their fries in ketchup).



 


Dessert was a salted caramel tres leche cake from Cafe Latte.  


Charles said what he would most like to do was go to the movies with the family.  After 19 years hanging around this guy, I can say the movie going experience is near and dear to his heart.  We went to see the (then new) Pixar flick, Inside Out.  Somehow I did not get a picture of the kids.  I think they were moving too fast that day.  













No comments:

Post a Comment