When Nova was a baby, I was singing lullabies when Solomon, then two and a half, requested the Nova Song. I didn't know the Nova Song, so we made one up. We tried a few variations till we found one that stuck. From there we went on to the Solomon Song (the melody of which, I pretty sure I swiped from some classical piece--not sure which one though).
Once upon a time I thought I might make all of the songs work together to create harmony, but that has proven to be beyond my talents.
As it turns out, adding audio is a little more complicated than photos, but hopefully we'll have recordings up soon.