Search This Blog

Thursday, April 23, 2009

The Charlotte Song

We've finally settled on a Charlotte Song!  Here's a little background for those of you who are not familiar with the kids' songs. 
When Nova was a baby, I was singing lullabies when Solomon, then two and a half, requested the Nova Song.  I didn't know the Nova Song, so we made one up.  We tried a few variations till we found one that stuck.  From there we went on to the Solomon Song (the melody of which, I pretty sure I swiped from some classical piece--not sure which one though).  
Once upon a time I thought I might make all of the songs work together to create harmony, but that has proven to be beyond my talents.   

As it turns out, adding audio is a little more complicated than photos, but hopefully we'll have recordings up soon.   

No comments:

Post a Comment